Friday, August 5, 2011

Out and about on Bikes

So far this year I have tried to Ride the Georgetown-Rowley State forest three times. All three times I have wound up walking out! The first time is was my seat. The second time my chain broke. This time, my riding buddy got a flat. No problem! I had a spare tube in my pack and tire irons and all that. So we swapped out the tube and my buddy started pumping. He pumped and pumped and pumped with the little stick pump. The pump got hot. He got tired. The tire got WAY under-inflated. He was way to big of a fellow to ride out on it without bending the rim and he was way to pooped of a fellow to keep pumping so... out we walked.





Then I went to work for a couple of days and stuff. I got out today with my youngest on the back of the 820. Here he is relaxing in front or a relic of the old railroad we were biking on. He get's pretty comfy back there and we had his favorite Buzz Lightyear water bottle so he was pretty well chill. He wanted to see a bunny.

We saw THIS bunny! Biggest, friendlyest, most domesticated bunny that we have seen cycling together. Wait. Domesticated? Yep. This thing was as tame as can be. We actually cam across it right after another guy. We tried to catch it but it was not quite that tame! We called the ACO. I hop thay were able to round it up and return it to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment