Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Well it was advice I guess

I went for a nice ride around town. I felt like I rode my ass off but it was only six and a half miles. No route. No cadence. No agenda. Just a ride-about. It was nice to get out and about and I got an errand done so I feel very U.C. right now.

I also checked out the "bike path" that our city is dumping a bunch of money into. Once again, this fracked up city is dumping good money after bad as far as I can tell. See, what they have done is make a path that starts at the Hobo camp under the bridge by the river and goes straight to...you guessed it... the liquor store! Pure genius! Of course, being in the scketchyest part of town and running through trash strewn riverside wild-land that has ALL been a traditional hiding spot for the cities drug addicts and homeless population, not a single family is ever likely to go here. The path actually doesn't even run along the river but 20 yards away from it on the other side of the trees and brush where the homeless dudes roam, ipso-facto: NO VIEW! Perfect. Thank goodness The Mayor green-lighted this gem!

No comments:

Post a Comment