Friday, July 8, 2011

My First Interview!

We have several Motorcycle Commuters here at work and even a guy who rides a 50cc scooter, but yesterday I came across our first bicycle commuter! This is his bike:

And the interview:

BITS: Hi Dave, that's a really nice bike! Did you ride to work today?
Dave: Yes! That is why I was so sweaty.
BITS: Do you Commute by bicycle often?
Dave: No, I was running late and couldn't find my keys. I don't live very far away, and it's mostly down hill from my house so it's not even really exercise.
BITS: Yes, but won't you get at least some exercise going home? You will have to go up the hill you coasted down to get here.
Dave: Oh, I have that covered. I had some one drop off my car. It's in the parking lot.Besides, these tires aren't for the street. They have big cleats on them for hitting the trails in Maine.
BITS: Oh. I see.


TA-DA!
\Well, there you have it. I have officially launched my Journalism career by interviewing the suckiest bicycle commuter in the whole universe. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment