Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Thinking about taking this in a new direction.

This started out as me talking about me for me but that's not really advancing the cause of the Tween Spaces. There are things going on and people riding around that are interesting. I want to talk to them, get their stories. I want to let people know about what's going on in these parts. There is a guy who rides a department store cruiser every day all year. It looks like he hasn't lost a pound. I want to talk to him. There is a high-end bike products company in town. I want to talk to them. There is amazingly talented and interesting mechanic in town, I want to talk to him (officially). There was a 50-something year old guy on the bike path with his commando-commuter MTB on the bike path and that made no sense to me. I want to know why. More importantly, I want others to know about these things, these places and these people. Now, how do I do this? I'm shy. I'm untrained. Any thoughts? Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment