Monday, July 4, 2011

Velo Frustrato Revisito!

Wow. And I thought that I was frustrated then! Lets sum up my Biking so far this year.

First, I put the DB up on the stand to swap out the toasted back-d and put on some spikey tires. Done and done and stopped. I never got tot he phase where I installed the new chain. It just sat there until two days ago when I need the stand for something else. So I took it off an propped it up in the corner of the basement, spikey tires, no chain and all.  And that is where I stand on that, no pun intended.

Heck, I have done so amazingly little riding this year that I haven't even bothered with this blog! I have lumped in my riding posts in my general Outdoorsy blog that you can see here. It's a funny thing though, after just one really nice ride with the kids, I kind of "have the bug" again. I really like riding. My list of resolutions has dwindled to just one: ride more.


No comments:

Post a Comment