Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My IPO.

So, I have made a decision. I am going to put a link to this blog in the sig line of my BF profile. I have to admit that I am..... apprehensive. I like strangers little, and crowds even less. Now, I am going to invite crowds of strangers to read what I have said and how I have said it. I want to pull a hood up over my head and hide. Of course, I can't be all that apprehensive about it or I wouldn't do it. I suppose it's better to have hundreds of people see it than no one.

So, as I go forward, I hope that others can gain something from my experiences and ramblings. Perhaps there are other people who ride in one of these places between the places where riding is "cool". Perhaps I'll discover that there are more riders in my town that I ever thought. Perhaps it'll be a giant dog pile and I'll hide in some corner of the internet and cry. We will see. Dog pile on!

No comments:

Post a Comment