Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Junk

I have, for some time now, desired to transition from one who gathers together old, used , low end bicycles to one who gathers together functional bicycle equipment I have, sort of, succeeded. On Thursday I purchased another Trek 820 (steel), of all things. This was to replace the Trek 820 (aluminum) that fell apart under me and is to serve as my "winter beater" when I need that multi-geared bike and the Three Speed isn't going to get me there. So, I now have seven bicycles, three bicycle frames and a bunch of spare parts. With the steel 820 though came... THINGS! I got a set of green Nashbar panniers, a spare wheel with a MTB slick tire on it (rear only please) and a Cycleops trainer!!! WOOT! Add this haul to the Wald basket that I got and installed on the Triumph and I am starting to usefulunate some of these things.I got the trainer set up to work with the PRN and I got her brake cables and bar tape straightened out. Tomorrow morning I RIDE baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment