Sunday, November 14, 2010

Out with the boy

I thought that it might be too cold to put The Bruce in his bike seat so I thought that I'd drag out his little trailer, even though I'm not convinced that it's the best thing to use on the roads. I guess I made the right choice and that he was pretty stoked to go for a ride as he almost ran me over to get to his trailer. As soon as I unsnapped the flap he was in! He even sat patiently in the seat while I buckled him in. I bundled him up and off we went. I spent more time looking back to try and get a feel for exactly where the trailers wheels were as I cruied along and I avoided what I think is the most dangerous part of the ride (narrow, fast and full of traffic). We made it home safe and sound, I got a little exercise and my boy LOVED the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment