Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Dead Blogs

As I sit here recovering from my "incident" I have a lot of time on my hands. I have been catching up on a lot of the blogs that I had subscribed to when i first started to enjoy the pastime of Cycling and realized that most of them are dead! There is one particular fellow in Boston who I was convinced had or contributed to a Blog and it was him particularly that I was seeking out. I had the opportunity to sell him a frame for a project that he was thinking of a while ago but it didn't work out. I wish that it had! He is definitely the kind of guy the I would like to know better IRL, but since that opportunity has passed, I wanted to stalk his intern self. Nothing, There are a lot, like 10, of those old blogs that I found interesting that have one or two posts in the last year or none at all! Get Bloging people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment