Friday, November 23, 2012

Not Blak Fridaying

If I were, I would be hitting this!
I actually have plans for such a thing. Sadly they include taking it on very infrequent kayak Trips and for some inter-modal commuting that would take well over twice as long as simply driving there. So, theres not  lot of actual need for such a thing and since I haven't been working due to a broken foot, there is little money for one of these things. Oh sure, there is the "wicked neat" factor. Of course to "fit in" in the greater boston blogosphere I need a Brompton. Like this one.
Now I have a soft spot for French Bikes, but these things start at eight hundred and fifty Pounds so, they are significantly more pricy than the Origami Cricket pictured above the above. Perhaps if I suck up to a local custom frame builder I can make my own. Make my own folding bike huh? I can't make my own pancakes with 100% certainty. I think home-made folding bikes are out!

Folding bikes.

Love them.
Want one.
Dreaming up reasons why I "need" one.
Can't afford one (even a cheepie).
Am not capable of manufacturing one of my own.
Accepting donations!



No comments:

Post a Comment