Friday, December 25, 2009

She LOVES me!

The best feeling is when you are supported by your loved ones in an endevor that they do not really approve of, but that is important to you. In this case, I am referring to my growing colection of Junk Bicycles. Of the 4 mostly complete bicycles that I own, one works flawlessly, another works prety well and the other two are works in progress. My wife similarly has one that works and one that doesn't. I love to tinker with these bikes. In the kitchen. Now, she has expressed her displeasure with having bikes and bike parts in "her" kitchen on numerous occasions. Most often I simply remind he that bikes are not drugs or strippers and are not, therefore a bad thing to spend my money and time on. Ha! Take that Wife. Well, Christmas came this year and as I opened my presents I found, under my tree, a Park bicycle repair stand!!!!!! Now I can elevate my bikes in free-floating glory as I tinker on them! She's a keeper, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment