Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What the Hell Am I Talking about?

Out here. Between. I live between the places where it is "cool" to cycle as an adult who has not drunk himself into a court order prohibiting him from driving. It's not rural enough to attract the throngs of lycra-clad yuppies on multi-thousand dollar bikes clogging the roadways every week end like ou might find in Acton or Chelmsford. It's not Urban enough to attract the the "I have to et from point A to point B" set like Boston and the like are. It's not wealthy enough to attract granola-cruncy, planet saving do-gooders or even compact enough in geography to make cycling practical for many things. Heck we don't even have any descent trails for mountain biking herabouts. But, it is where I live and this past summer I re-discovered the joys or simply riding a bike. THIS is the space I hope to discuss it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment